Monday, October 13, 2008

Isn't he amazing?

This is my husband.... Isn't he a hotty?
(standing in the collisseum in Rome - our romantic honeymoon)
I love this man so much, I cannot even begin to describe how much. It's the little things that he does for me that make me so happy... So, I must brag about him tonight. Today started off a little frustrating. My husband left for school early this morning and I crawled out of bed to take Hannah and her friend to school. Out the door we went, down the hill to pick up Kassie and as I came up the hill, what do you know.... I am on EMPTY, VERY EMPTY. So, I dig in my purse to find NO cash, and NO debit/credit cards!! Luckily Hannah's school is not too far, so I pray all the way there that we will make it and I will make it home. (Mind you, I have my pj's on, my hair is a mess and I have NO bra on - ridiculous). I get home and in between classes my wonderful husband comes home and gives me a ride to work since we have no time to go fill the car up. So, after a day of work, we head to Soap Lake for Hannahs basketball game, after she goes out to eat with the team and we go on a quick date to Baskin and Robins and Walmart - what else do you do in Moses Lake, we pick up Hannah and take her out for ice cream. We than head home after a long day. As we drive up to the house I realize I still have NO gas for the morning. My most amazing and spectacular husband drops us off at home, takes my little car and goes to town to fill it up. What a blessing he is, I LOVE being married to him. It's the little things like that, that just fill me up with love and joy. What an amazing, caring and loving man he is. I am so blessed, I am so loved, I am so treasured. I thank God each and everyday for blessing me with him! I love you my sexy man!

No comments: