Thursday, October 9, 2008

Attempting to be a blogger...



So, I've been thinking about becoming a blogger. I am so SLOW at learning new computer stuff but each day I will take a little stab at it and see where it leads. My biggest reason for blogging is mostly to use as a daily journal. Just some mom/wife time to laugh, cry, explode or just share! We'll see how I can keep up with it. My first goal is to add some photos from our wedding which took place just about 9 months ago!! Yippee I'm still a newlywed and loving every single minute of it. For our engagement shoot we went up to Leavenworth with our photographer for the day. We found this amazing house that was for sale.... No one was home so we made ourselves "at home" and started to take some shots. Most of my favorite pictures were taken here. Thanks to those kind people who shared their yard, though they do not know it! Well, it's time to head to bed with my hubby. I will get to posting my wedding pictures. I am so excited to share them with you!


1 comment:

Family Circus 6 said...

I love this pic...I didn't know you went to a house that was for sale LOL...so funny! =) Adds a story to the pic though!