Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dont Know What I'm Doing...

Hello to all my wonderful friends... tonight I decided I'd update our blog and add some photos... Not too sure that will happen, I'm lost. I will need to call my super amazing and talented wedding coordinator/blog designer/seamstress/baker/what doesnt she do woman! For those of you who didnt know Nena Earl was our wedding coordinator and is a very creative and multi-talented women. She really worked hard - thanks if you are reading this Nena. To all of my wonderful friends who helped out with the wedding - I love you all and am so grateful to have shared that special time in our lives with each of you. God has blessed Amador and I with some pretty amazing, dedicated and compassionate friends - thanks! The wedding was amazing, I still am in ahhh... God is so good to us! Everything went so smoothly, couldnt have been better, I would not change a thing! So many wonderful memories. Hopefully in the next week of so we will have this blog updated with wedding pictures and honeymoon pictures! The honeymoon was fabulous and again God is so amazing... The weather was superb and we came home looking a little tan, who needed the winter coats we hauled over! Anyways, keep checking in and we will update as soon as possible. Me

No comments: